Monday

past submissions

Here's a list of links for Club Little House inspiration...

First, be sure to join our Flickr group:

Club Little House on Flickr

Recently there are lots of things from other people who've posted there. But it's all very inspiring.

Here are more Club Little House submissions from previous rounds, and some from the one-on-one swap:

From Saucy

And here, too

Turkey Feathers

allsorts

Alicia

allsorts, again

A post from me

And here

Tracey

a peek at what the packaging looks like

Syd

Another from Turkey Feathers

Another from Alicia

Saucy's one on one swap

June's Flickr spot, including photos of past CLH submissions

I'm sure I missed some...this process of gathering links was clumsy. If I missed any, please add to the list in the comments section...

1 comment:

Karen said...

wow I am so excited - so many ideas - so much creativity. Thanks for this Amy