Saturday

CINDY: Meet Emily.


Meet Emily. She is the newest edition to our dollhouse. She's getting ready to draw a bath. We just returned from a vacation in San Diego where we found a darling little children's toy store in Old Town. We bought Emily and a little crawling baby for the nursery. This is my second time as a member of Club Little House and I couldn't be more thrilled. My daughter, Taylor, and I have been having fun coming up with ideas for our next project. Club Litttle House is so much fun and a wonderful way to make new friends. I was also a participant in a Club Little House swap and met my swap partner, Anastasia, from Australia. We've been emailing ever since and hope to meet in person one day. We still have a lot of work to do on our dollhouse, but it's lots more fun collecting items for it, than finishing the window trim and flooring. Someday!

4 comments:

amy said...

I love the box of Mr. Bubbles and the tiny toilet paper rolls...so lifelike!

Junie Moon said...

Emily is so pretty! What a great bathroom she has and it's full of little amazing wonders! I have to admit that my dollhouse does not have a bathroom--maybe I should make one little corner a teeny bathroom.

a pink-bee said...

What a pretty room, love all the details.
crystal

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that built in! What fun. The whole room is adorable!

xo - Chel