Thursday

HEATHER: What in tarnation??

OK...after Karen's post about Ullabenulla and her beautiful pictures of amazing miniatures I went to check it out (of course). WOW! My little farmhouse can't compete with some of the things she has on her blog, but I'll give you a peek anyway. My mom bought me a dollhouse kit for my birthday in February and I've been slowly putting it together. I have four little girls, so I work on it when I can. It still needs the front porch and some inside work done.



Anyhoo, since my dollhouse isn't too exciting YET I thought I'd tease you with what I'm making for the Club Little House exchange. Tee hee hee... No worries, it's not anywhere near finished.



You'll never guess what it's going to be!!

5 comments:

a pink-bee said...

Your farmhouse looks sweet :) Can't wait to see what your making for CLH :)

Karen said...

I love your house too esp the cedar shakes. I don't even have a dollhouse yet but am hoping to be able to build a little Japanese dollhouse soon. Being part of club little house is really helping me to get going.

Saucy said...

hmmmm... is it a marshmallow chimney?

Anonymous said...

How fun to find my blog here! And I just bought some antique wallpaper to use in my house today - now I'll have to post about it asap! Miniatures are sooooooo addictive!!!

SOINSPIRED said...

I have a guess! I need one for my little house if my guess is correct.