Monday

So much fun

Dear CLH,

Thank you all for all the work you put into CLH. Amy, thank you especially for ALL the work you did to make it all happen. This was my first time, and it has been so much fun. I hope that you all have enjoyed it as much as I have.

I had a bit of a scare when my package was posted as delivered but it wasn't....it appeared 24 hours later, though, I was soooo happy. My dd called my mom, and we had a happy time opening everything. (Even though we did think about leaving all as-is 'cause it was all so sweet the way it came...but we got over that quickly enough!)

I've enjoyed seeing your stories and photos on your blogs also. It's been fun to see how others work, to read about some challenges, and fun to see my littles out there too!

Wishing you all a very happy 2009! May your year be full of fun and tiny treasures!

Lynne

No comments: