Monday

Another Newbie

Hello fellow CLH swappers,

My name is Tracey (AKA Oliver Rain) and this is my first Club Little House Swap. I've been dying to join since I saw the first swap a few years ago. Making 12 little miniatures was the last thing I had time for now, but the idea of participating in this one was too good to pass up. So my fingers are sore and my eyes are tired, but I'm finished!

I hope you enjoy my contributions. They will be shipped out later this morning. I can't wait until the big reveal!

4 comments:

Wish on a Whisker said...

Love your little boxes! So cute! ~Mandy

karen said...

really nice!!!

Mr. Rush said...

I am new to your blog, so I will have to keep reading to really get a grasp on what's going on. Nice boxes!

Saucy said...

This is soooo very exciting. Even your packaging is amazing, Tracey!