Wednesday

Hello CLH!

Hi! Thanks to Jo for the push for introductions! I'm Jenna. I write two blogs: CorgiPants, my personal blog and SwapDex, an index of swaps. I am so excited to be participating in Club Little House, this will be my second round! I'm hard at work on my littles, slowly but surely pumping them out in small groups as I get time. In between yard work, my 9-5 job, my etsy store and training and showing our dog, that is! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! This time around I may just have to pull the dollhouse out of storage to display all my goodies, the box I have them is is starting to overflow!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Jenna. I loved your adirondack chairs you made last time, and I can't wait to see what you're making this round! Nice to 'meet' you!

karen said...

Too Funny - cant figure out how to post here- I did know how but in meantime you can check out my blog for my little intro until I sort this out